Transform Your Water with a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System…
And Create Delicious, Healthy Water Free of up to 99% of Common Contaminants found in Lethbridge & Southern Alberta water.
Holmes EcoWater offers a variety of installed drinking water systems designed to remove contaminants from the water your family drinks. Installed drinking water systems can be tucked away under the kitchen counter or in the basement.
The perfect complement to an EcoWater System water refiner or water softener for the water-conscious family is an EcoWater reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis water purifier systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
Holmes EcoWater offers multiple home water filtration options including our Reverse Osmosis (RO) System which provides high-quality water with affordable rental or purchase options. This state-of-the-art filtration system will improve water quality for well or municipal water supplies and we include professional, courteous installation.
A drinking water system from Holmes EcoWater includes:
- Patented HydroLink® communication technology allows for the remote display of valuable product performance, water usage and filter life information.
- Industry rated 50 gallons per day membrane production rate, (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
- Enclosed filters for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Carbon post-filter to remove tastes and odors.
- Easy to change filters - plus we can remind you when it's time and do it for you if you'd like.
- Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 by NSF International.
Typical impurities reduced by an EcoWater Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System Model HERO-385Plus TFC System.
Most importantly, you'll have your local water professional helping you get the high-quality water your family deserves AND the service to back it up for years to come.
You'll Have Options:
- We can typically connect to your fridge for delicious cold water and crystal clear ice cubes
- Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
- Optional electronic faucet indicates when filters and membrane need to be replaced.
- The system is expandable if additional filters need to be added.
- Additional filter selections are available, including higher capacity sediment, or a Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) rated filter.
- The membrane can be upgraded to a 75 gallon per day membrane.
- Adaptor kits are available to easily add a permeate pump system, which provides improved flow rates at the faucet.
Does EcoWater offer a solution to "remineralize" the drinking water after it's purified?
Absolutely! Some families prefer to have minerals added back into their water once all the nasty contaminants are taken out to increase the pH with calcium and magnesium. We offer the EACW filter which remineralizes the water and raises the pH to 9-10.
There's no need to invest big dollars in a countertop alkalizer when you can get purified water on demand with beneficial minerals added back in and an increased pH. Learn more here!
Here’s How Reverse Osmosis Works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine/chloramine taste and odour, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odours. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes directly from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.
EcoWater Systems offers a broad range of reverse osmosis purification systems including the HERO 375, a province-of-the-art reverse osmosis filter. These products reduce substances such as chlorine/chloramine taste, sediment, nitrates, lead, cysts, and detergents.