UV Water Purification Systems to Remove Bacteria in Lethbridge & Southern Alberta
UV (ultraviolet) water purification is a cost-effective and efficient way to ensure your water is free of harmful bacteria.
If you are unsure of the microbiological quality of your source water or if you are looking for additional security from your municipal water source, then Holmes EcoWater has the solution in the BLACKCOMB series of residential UV systems.
UV technology is proven to control microbiological (bacteria & virus) issues in water including E.coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia lamblia. BLACKCOMB provides the ultimate in UV protection for your home with the inclusion of a true 254nm Teflon® based UV sensor that continuously monitors the performance of the UV system and displaying the output via a colour screen. In addition to UV output, diagnostics, system status, warnings, even QR codes are included.
With the integral expandability port, the addition of a 4-20mA output or a solenoid valve is a simple plug-and-play option!
Benefits of UV Water Purification through Holmes EcoWater
- Free floating (no cable twist), keyed-in-place, 254nm Teflon® based UV sensor continuously measures and displays UV output (as a %) (std. on LB6, optional on LB5)
- Colour screen controller with LightlockTM for protected lamp replacement, includes QR codes, full diagnostics & warnings
- “Future-proof” expandability port for future upgrades and options
- Axial flow, 304 stainless steel polished reactors, designed & manufactured to ASME pressure vessel standards
- User friendly bayonet style lamp connector (quick 1⁄4 turn removal with no extra tools needed)
- Reliable, industry-proven, proprietary low pressure coated UV lamps with ceramic bases for durability and long life (9,000 hours)
- Constant current electronic controller (one controller for all LP units) in a splash-proof case, fully potted ballast virtually eliminates common water damage issue
- Full customization available as an option (language, home screen, phone number, QR codes, etc.)